Book your convention tickets
Tickets are processed securely with Eventbrite.
[info-box url=”http://www.thronescon.com/legal/” button=”Terms of Entry”]We have a few terms of entry that you should read before booking and attending ThronesCon. By booking your tickets below, you agree to these terms of entry.[/info-box]
– Day Pass – Saturday/Sunday
Standard Day-pass for the respective day.
– Standard Two-day Pass
– Valyrian VIP Pass
The Valyrian VIP Pass includes many high-tier rewards and benefits, such as:
- Priority queue at pass pickup
- Priority queues for signings and photos
- Priority queue and reserved seating for panels
- One free photograph and one free autograph with each Celebrity Guest
- The King’s Feast – An exclusive buffet dinner with our Celebrity Guests, with drinks included
- Exclusive VIP pass
- Complimentary ThronesCon carry bag
- Complimentary ThronesCon t-shirt
Photos & Autographs
Always wanted a photo and autograph with an actor from Game of Thrones? Now’s your chance to pre-book for ThronesCon with a Guest of Honor of your choice, and it’s as easy as selecting from our list.
Note: these options supplement your ThronesCon Entry Ticket.
We are especially thrilled to offer a limited photo with all 4 Guests, sitting on the Iron Throne for $160!
Enhance your ThronesCon experience with these exclusive Special Events!
Syrio Forel’s Water Dance Class:
For 90 minutes, Miltos Yerolemou (Syrio Forel in HBO’s Game Of Thrones) will introduce you to the art of sword fighting, comparing what we see on screen to the reality of duelling throughout the centuries in various cultures. In pairs and individually, Miltos will give you the basic techniques to choreograph you own fight routines to stay true to the art of the duel, in the braavosi style. Purchase your ticket to Syrio Forel’s Water Dance early, and please remember first come first served, as places are strictly limited.